Sunday is Seasalt Day! Get your Sunday right with their Seafood Brunch, where you can dive into an extravagant menu of bountiful offerings featuring a variety of creative dishes from the sea and fresh vegetables, mixed perfectly with signature homemade sea salts.
Not in the mood for seafood? Worry not. You should try the extra tender Wagyu and the tasty Duck Breast. On top of that, enjoy live music entertainment by singer/songwriter Phil Stoodley, whose smooth vocals will set the mood for a lazy Sunday by the sea.
Every Sunday from 12pm to 4pm | From IDR 485.000++/person
Included in their brunch menu:
– Baker’s basket of breads
– Ceviche of The Day
– Chilled prawns and succulent oysters shucked fresh at your table by the chef
– Sushi and sashimi live station
– Unlimited-to-order seafood dishes
– Unlimited tastings from the smoked salmon station
– A glass of sparkling wine
– Free flow of iced tea, soft drinks, and chilled juice
What would Sunday brunch be without a Bloody Mary? On Sunday, Seasalt brings you a special 2-for-1 Bloody Mary offer, with a choice of four varieties fresh made by their mixologists.
Don’t miss out on the exciting Seafood Brunch at Seasalt ! For more information please visit seasaltseminyak.com
Alila Seminyak, Jl. Taman Ganesha no. 9, Petitenget
+62 361 3021 889
For reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org