Easter is just around the corner and KU DE TA welcomes you to an “eggcellent” Easter Sunday celebration perfect for a fun family day out at their iconic beachfront venue.
Easter is a festive holiday that should always be celebrated with a smorgasbord of delicious food enjoyed with the company of family and friends. Well, you’re in luck because on Sunday, 4 April 2021, KU DE TA has prepared a beachside Easter feast that will surely delight your taste buds.
Revel in the tantalising Easter-inspired lunch menu featuring:
• Angus Tenderloin Crudo with Stracciatella, Medjool dates, pomegranate, red onion and basil for the Entrée.
• The juicy barbecue dishes include Lamb with cranberry glaze and corn hummus, and Salmon with carotene seaweed butter and sansho crumble. Sides include jicama fondant gratin, red quinoa tabbouleh, and sourdough hot cross bun.
• Easter wouldn’t be complete without a hefty dose of chocolate, save some room for the decadent and mouth-watering Chocolate Deluxe Egg with frozen yoghurt, thyme and mango sphere for Dessert!
The kids’ menu features:
º Avocado & Cucumber Maki with cranberry teriyaki, tamagoyaki-style egg omelette as the Entrée;
• Turkey Meatballs with sauce napolitana, pappardelle grilled zucchini ribbons and parmesan or Crumbed Barramundi Fillets with potato puree, sweet pea and lemon butter sauce for the Main Course
• and Lamington Crème Easter Eggs with coconut sorbet for Dessert.
After the Easter lunch wraps up, kick back, relax and indulge in the refreshing drink specials as the kids enjoy an array of fun activities including arts and crafts, and the signature Egg Hunt. Keep an eye out for a special appearance by the Easter Bunny!
The Easter-inspired barbecue lunch is priced at IDR 645,000 nett for adults and IDR 255,000 nett for kids, available from 12pm – 6pm. Secure your seats now and enjoy an exciting Easter Sunday celebration at KU DE TA! Click here to see the full menu!